Tuesday, June 10, 2008

The Fabulous



My sisters, momma, and I are doing an extreme three month get in shape, eat healthy, weight loss extravaganza. If we meet our goal, we get to go on a luxurious (or just good ol' nice time) vacation. Here is a picture of how ravishing Maggie and I are going to look as skinny woman. Ha!

Now here is a picture how we are going to look when we are tough and in shape.


Maggie will then become a model.

3 comments:

Maggie Michael said...

oo oo I want to be a toilet model

Lacey said...

I don't know what a toilet model does in her ads, so be careful. Plus, I think you woem are already in pretty great shape, but eating healthy is always good. Where is the vacation?

Abbey said...

Maggie you already look like a toilet model there! hehehe. I see mom's shower curtain:-)