I'm a Big Kid Now
After a 13 hour drive, I am back in NH. I went to VA for the week to get a car and pack up some things. Who knew one girl could have so many clothes. It was a nice trip which included:
- bus riding, flying, sitting in airports, and driving for 12 hours
- time with Franklin County friends
- buying a "new car"
- time with family
- seeing our house completely change (new paint, wood floors, and even new toilets)
- Hokies and Hokie football
- last minute packing, since I hung out with my friends instead of doing what needed to get done
- conquering the GW Bridge with me and my car in one piece
- visiting the Coast Guard Academy
- surviving my first big road trip by myself
Today I did big girl things like going to my new job orientation, registering my car in NH, getting tags for my car, and a NH driver's license. Tomorrow is my first day at my first real job, oh my! The real world so they call it...we'll see how this all plays out. Grad school anyone? I think so. ;) I am quickly finding out that being an adult is rather expensive. I guess I will have to wait to get that kayak I have been wanting in the spring.
1 comment:
horray for surviving your big trip!!!
Post a Comment