Good day blog world.
We are getting married in 66 days. So many feelings are associated with that and other life changes. I am so thrilled to be marrying such a wonderful man. I truly have been blessed. With that comes some nervousness and anxiousness. We have so much to do in so little time. It is going to be an adventure for sure. I am rather excited about finding a house together down in Hampton Roads. We are planning on going down in early May to do a little searching. We will come back up here and I will pack while Brian does training.
In the middle of May we have a week of graduation festivities. I am excited to celebrate with Brian's family and rejoice that his days at the academy are completed. After grad we are packing up the truck and heading down to Virginia and moving on through the next day down to Florida. Brian has plenty of packing up to do at home as well, along with time with family, friends, Disneyworld, and a graduation party. We will be heading back up to Virginia, perhaps with a little moving into our new place involved, and then preparing for the big day. With that comes the wedding, the honeymoon, more moving and settling into our new home together. We will get to spend some time together after we are actually married before Brian goes underway some time in earlyish July.
For now I am trying my hardest to ignore the fact that Brian will be leaving shortly after we get married, and just relish in the fact that we get to spend early May to middle of June on a wicked busy adventure. The most time we have spent together is five days in a row. This will be a whole new experience to spend over a month almost constantly together. Hopefully he still likes me by the end of it.
We would appreciate all the prayer we can get for this wonderful but yet wee bit stressful time. I have been struggling with the reality of Brian leaving, since I miss him when he is gone for only a week, never the less, 3+ months. Pray for our marriage during this time, that we will still stay strong in our relationship and that we can keep positive communication.
I think I am finding out early that marriage is more then fun and enjoyment. It has its struggles and challenges, but I know it is well worth it. Pray that we will learn from our experiences and grow from our seperation.
No comments:
Post a Comment