Lacey recently wrote about how her blog is truly life therapy, and I completely agree. This is my therapy. This is how I purify my frustrations and anxiety, in order to conclude that I have an obvious multitude of blessings to be grateful for.
My husband Brian is so loving and supportive.
My sister Abbey has a heart of service and love for others.
My sister Maggie is able to make me laugh when I am down.
My Mom listens to me and gives me the tough love advice, and reminds me that God does care.
My Dad provides for me and always is able to give me a laugh.
Even the dog Salem is such a love bug.
I am so fortunate to have such an amazing immediate family to learn from and to go to for support. Not to mention all the other extended family from one side to the other and friends that are truly a blessing.
2 comments:
i love you and your face... I am going to call you soon, so that we can discuss Gray. :) Do still not mind dog sitting her for a while?
Maggie
Come Gray Come. Sit Gray Sit. Play with me Gray play with me. Please please please.
Does that answer you question?
Post a Comment