I do believe I am going to have to hold Brian hostage at home coming up here pretty soon. I do not think I am ready yet (or ever will be) for my handsome fella' to journey off to the deep blue sea again. You don't think the Coast Guard will notice if he never shows up to go underway, do you?
Fortunately though, we are driving off into the sunset tomorrow.
Destination: the sunshine state.
Objective: wedding celebration and a night of merriment with friends and family
Brian and I are even spending a day and night at Disney World. On top of that we are having an early Christmas celebration with his family. Who needs December 25th anyways? November 23 makes for a holly jolly day.
THEN! Maggie and my parents are coming to our cute lil' house for Thanksgiving. I get to host my very first Turkey Day. what fun! Cooking is probably one of my favorites these days, and what better than cooking for the best family ever!
Brian leaves the Sunday after Thanksgiving for school in one of my favorite cities, Charleston. I much rather have him at home, but I do get to go for a weekend visit. A few days later I will hug him goodbye on the pier. This time though, I will be braver (fingers crossed). Did I mention yet that I am not ready? Time just goes to stinking fast when he is home and so painfully slowly when he is away.
Anybody have a time machine I can borrow? How about help me hold him hostage?
Gives Thanks In Everything and Trust in the LORD. (no....really, I mean it)
Guess I need to work on that one.
1 comment:
"gobble gobble"
Post a Comment