We have been busy traveling bees. We recently saw lots of my family as we headed to Franklin County to celebrate the life of my grandma Peggye. We enjoyed that time together and it was especially great to see my niece and little nephews. They are all too cute.

The following weekend we journeyed to the marvelous land of the Hokies, Virginia Tech, for Ashley and Cory's beautiful and very Hokiesque wedding. Blacksburg will always be one of my favorite places to visit. Don't you think it would be splendid if Brian became a Hokie grad student? I think so!
Well Brian is out gallivanting about that silly ocean again, so I spent Memorial Day Weekend with friends braving the great outdoors by camping and hiking. I am not much of a sleeping on the ground kind of gal, but I was proud that I roughed it out. The view from our long hike was absolutely stunning and I had a memorable rugged weekend (next time I think I will bring an air mattress, for sure).
Well my traveling spree continues this coming week, as I am going to visit Brian into a port his boat is pulling into. I am excited to see my handsome husband, whom I have been missing, though he really hasn't been gone oh too long. In the midst of my travels I am taking Medical Terminology in hopes to get some prerequisite classes in before our move next year. I am finding that I am a little out of my academic groove, but I am excited to get my brain cranking again.
Well that is a mighty plump blurb of recent events. phew.
God Bless!
-Sarah
No comments:
Post a Comment