Thursday, December 29, 2011
ugly sweater takes home the gold.
Prior to our Christmas travels we went to a ugly Christmas sweater party for Brian's work. We decided to go big or go home on the sweaters, as there was a prize of two days of liberty off work for Brian. Hipphipphorray! I found Brian the most ridiculous sweater vest from a thrift store, accompanied by a Kmart women's sparkling turtleneck, topped off with obnoxious blue LED lights. Sure enough, that purty husband of mine won two days of liberty, which have come in handy after his sad broken foot soccer incident. I also won a sweet remote control helicopter in a raffle, which I am not going to lie is so fun to play with. Brian won a big case of Redbull as well but we all know that fella doesn't need any extra help getting hyped up, so he gave it away to more of a lethargic caffeine kind of addict. Of course we couldn't leave the party without a photo shoot of our winnings. Please enjoy our ridicolousness as follows:









Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment