
I ache for summer. The smell of fresh cut grass, the sun beaming down, the dirt and grass in between my toes, kayaking, biking, soaking in the sun...oh how I long for it. This past summer I would say was the best ever:
-Daytona Beach, Myrtle Beach, and discovering the beauty of Charleston
-Tubing down the New River
-Celebrating 4th of July for 4 days straight including Smith Mountain Lake and our annual party out at the farm
-Going water skiing @ Claytor Lake during work hours with people from work
-Happy Hour after Happy Hour after Happy Hour at Sharkeys (oh how i love fried foods)
-Spending Tots Tuesdays out on the deck listening to Karaoke
-half off Wine Wednesdays out on the deck at Boudreaux’s
-meeting the love of my life
-Cabo Fish Taco eating my favorite crab dip ever with my best friends
-laying outside on the fairway at work with Nuegene the puppy all day long (I worked hard)
-5 mile walks all around Blacksburg with two of the greatest friends
-getting drenched on a couple of our 5 mile walks half way from home
-my bike rides to work in the morning
-a sixteen hour trip to New Hampshire with Brian
-biking all around Manchester
-being a pool and lake bum before finding employment in New Hampshire
-Hiking around New England as fall rolled around
I am excited for a new summer as a married lady, especially our trip to Riviera Cancun. : - ) Come on SUMMER!
1 comment:
I crave for summer with you too!!!!
Post a Comment