Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Oh the Places We Will Go



I was so blessed to have a fantastic Valentine's weekend. Brian and I went up to Portsmouth, NH. We met up with his friend Chris and his new fiance Heather, as of that day. We went to a fancy pants restaurant downtown where we ate some elf sized food that cost an arm and a leg. Despite the price, it was a romantic environmnet with good company. We went to Chris' great church on Sunday, so great that Brian the Southern boy now wants to get stationed in New Hampshire so he would be able to attend every Sunday. After church we enjoyed lunch and a tour at Red Hook Brewery. The food didn't stop then though, after a little relaxing and napping, we went to Flat Bread Pizza and ate our hearts out again. Boy of boy did we eat alot this weekend. We ended the weekend with watching Fireproof, a movie that I would definetely recommend if you haven't already seen it. The movie is about Christianity and marriage, and was defintely inspring. I don't want to say much about it, except watch it. Now for some weekend pics. Check out last weekends as well.

3 comments:

Maggie Michael said...

I get really excited to hear that you guys are getting so involved with God inside your relationship. THAT IS AN AWESOME WAY TO START!!!!!

Lacey said...

So I am just a lot jealous of your great weekends. fancy pants restuarants, elf sized portions! :-)

I cannot believe I have to wait until your wedding date to meet this great guy!

The Coleman Newlyweds said...

I love Fireproof :)