Saturday, July 11, 2009

He's B.A.D.


Just a few reasons why I love my husband:

-He misses me when we are apart for just a couple of hours
-He gives the best massages ever
-He lets me cry on his shoulder and get snot all over him and says nothing
-He doesn't act like he is afraid of anything, except for bugs and that really makes me laugh
-He is a hard worker around the house and a really hard worker on the boat
-He is so very honest
-Little kids that don't know him come up and hold his hand
-We share in the love of college football
-His butt looks really cute in his college football uniform
-His dance moves crack me up
-That man can never cease to make me laugh even if I am so very mad at him
-He puts up with my emotions and always stays calm when I am a drama queen
-He writes me the sweetest emails that keep me going through our time apart. Its so romantic and I feel giddy like when we were first dating.
-He is so handsome and I love his big arm muscles
-He acts like am prettiest when I just rolled out of bed groggy eyed, hair a mess, glasses on, and no makeup
-He is wicked smart and knows so much about what makes the world goes round
-He's a family man
-He looks mighty good looking driving a tractor and I think his truck is sexy
-He loves me when I seem unlovable

1 comment:

Heather Paige said...

I love it. Did you email that to him? I didn't discover you had a blog till last night.