I have recently been challenged with a facial change. No, I did not grow a mustache! However, at the age of 23 I did develop something that I have never had an issue with.....dry, patchy, break outs. Well I went out and bought a hot product on the market. People spend top dollar for this unique blend in a container. What is this product all about? Can it really save my face? The answer is YES folks. In one day my face was completely cleared up!!! Amazing. Fantastic! I finally discovered the life saving (or just face saving) product. I know you are dying for me to reveal the secret formula so you too can rush out to your local mini-mart and purchase such a miracle worker.
The answer is ::::::drum roll:::::::: Vaseline. Oh and by top dollar I mean two dollar. Before you go to bed, just simply apply thin layer on top of your moistened face and say goodbye my friends to the sad face and welcome on a happy face. Oh and did you know you can apply Vaseline on the exposed edges of your carved pumpkin to prevent rotting? There is actually a website that lists 50 of its handiest uses. Just wait folks, I am sure in no time I will grow thicker eyelashes by applying it on those as well.
Who knew I would ever blog about beauty. People magazine should be dialing my number any minute now.
1 comment:
haha i love it!
Post a Comment