Friday, September 18, 2009

Go Where The Road Leads

Well I am at last back in Portsmouth in our home sweet home. It feels good. I went on a little journey to pass some time.

Off to Franklin County I went and shortly there after on a journey to New Hampshire. I was only there for barely 24 hours but still managed to eat at Chez Vachon (yummmm crepes), LLBean shopping for Dad, eat in Portsmouth and visit with Heather, and visit with Abbey, Rich, and the twins. Dad and I journeyed back to Franklin County with Morgann, and quickly found out that traveling with a four year old extends ones trip by a good three hours.

We finally made it back and enjoyed our time playing and such. Mike was in town from training in California, so Mike and Maggie came with us to Virginia Tech for the football game.

I really enjoyed my time in Franklin County; got to hang out with friends, got to go to Rhythm three weeks in a row (even won in a silent auction a giant painting which now I have no clue what to do with-any takers?), got to go to the doctor plenty of times (wahoo-pray for my poor heart and dizziness), and hung out with Morgann a lot. She is a really funny kid. I should keep a quote book of her crazy phrases.

Now I am BACK. Gray the crazy puppy dog is keeping me company for awhile as Maggie is off traveling. Brian will be home in two weeks and I couldn't be anymore excited. Each day I wake up more and more excited, shuffling my feet in anticipation and with the countdown ingrained in my head.

Well I am glad to be settled down again. :::Sigh::::

2 comments:

Lacey said...

Two weeks! You can do this - you are almost at the finish line! Hooray.

Please write down the hilarious things Morgann says. I want to laugh.

I heart crepes too.

I know what to do with your big painting - if you do not like the print, paint over it. Framed art is so expensive so just paint what you want over it. I do that whenever I find cheap framed paintings at odd stores like TJ Maxx.

I have a lot to say to you today.

My cousin Sherry lives near you and I think you should hang out with her- she's funny and cool and kind and if you are still looking for a job she may be able to hook you up. Seriously. Sherry Edwards - seek her friendship through the world wide web's favorite social networking tool.

sarah said...

Great idea, but unfortunately it is not framed. It is just a giant piece of plywood. Sherry already sent me a message on facebook, she is a nice lady. Oh I might check out that church you mentioned before. They are having a beach service tomorrow!