Sunday, September 27, 2009

A Lovely But Turtle Pace Week

I started this lovely week seeing my lovely friend Stephanie Jo. We were able to go on one of our lovely walks and had some lovely talks. Tuesday Kelly and I went on a lovely lunch on the oceanfront of Norfolk. Stephanie Jo and Kelly came over for dinner where we made a lovely dinner and had some lovely blueberry wine. Wednesday I went on a cleaning frenzy on our lovely but oh so messy house. Thursday I met a lovely family, Abigail, Colin, and Joel. We had a lovely time riding a ferry and touring the USS Wisconsin. Friday I went on a lovely shopping trip with Kelly, and we explored the semi lovely Little Creek base. We got caught in some not so lovely traffic and rain, got lost, but got to go over the same lovely bridge 4 times trying to find the right way. Saturday I went to the lovely Neptune Festival with Abigail's lovely family. The parade was very eclectic and well...lovely. I headed over to Kelly and Frenos to watch the lovely Hokies not so lovingly run over Miami. Today I worshiped in a lovely church and emailed with my LOVE.

Some how with all this loveliness, the week has been moving oh so slowly. Perhaps I may be a bit antsy for a certain handsome fella' to get on home on Thursday. :) Can we hit the fast forward button, please? That would be just LOVELY.

1 comment:

Abbey said...

2 days!!! you are almost there!