Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Christmas Miracle

Every week at bible study we go around and everyone gives prayer requests. The girls were talking about how amazing it is how many prayers have been answered in our group. I asked that they would pray for Brian and I as he is going off on his two month patrol potentially scheduled for Monday.

You see, his boat has been having some issues, so we thought that exact day may be pushed back a day or two. So jokingly, I asked that they pray that the boat couldn't be fixed right away. Die boat die! (P.S I really am grateful and proud of my husband's job and his opportunities to travel the world)

As soon as I was walking out of our group meeting I saw that Brian was calling me. He said he had some great news. Umm, what??? Did my ears really hear what he just told me? They pushed back their patrol until after New Years!

Thats right! My ears heard right. We get to have our first married Christmas together, what a blessing! I am so unbelievably grateful and happy.

We are totally going to get a Christmas tree this year!

2 comments:

Brent and Abigail said...

WOOO HOOO! thats great news!

H. Roy Adams said...

That's Great!! Enjoy. However, New Year's Eve will not be the same without Brian in St. Pete (LOL)!!