
My mom and I tend to think a lot alike, but not just loosely speaking. We say the same things at the same time quiet frequently. Its pretty freaky.
You know the game Scattagories? Well we were playing that over Christmas. Its a pretty intense competitive game in my house. If you aren't familiar with the game, basically you have a list of categories, someone rolls the dice and a letter is designated. When the timer starts, you go down the list and frantically try to pull out words from your noggin' that start with that particular letter that relates to the category. Now where the game will really get you, if you and another player list the same word, neither of you receive a point for that category. This is often problematic for my mom and I, because of the whole thinking a lot like deal.
Well back to the game, the letter was J. After the timer buzzed, we went around and reviewed our answers. For the 4th category, "excuses for being late", my mom and I both blurted out our answers at the same time, "JUST AM!" I mean really, out of all the words possible we both choose "Just am!" Pretty crazy. Once we got over all our laughs and giggles of that we move on to the next category, "ice cream flavors". Yet again my mom and I have the same answer, "Jellybean". Yes, because that's totally a popular ice cream flavor, right? Moving on to the next category, "Things that jump and bounce". You guessed it, yet again we had the same answer, "Jumping beans." Three categories in a row, with three odd answers all the same.
I suppose it is a pretty good thing though, being like my mom and all. She is pretty cool lady I'd say.
No comments:
Post a Comment