Saturday, January 1, 2011

2010.

A year much needed.
A year of rejuvenation.
A year without many life changing events.

A year to sooth my soul.
A stable year.

That is what comes to my mind when I think of 2010. It wasn't all too exciting, and I am perfectly content in that. The last few years prior to this one have been challenging, a whirlwind, fierce, and exciting. I had gotten a bit worn down, sometimes discouraged, and a bit too high maintenance.

I needed 2010's simplicity. I have a feeling 2011 will deliver a wild ride, but I do believe I am prepared with a rested mind, body, and soul.

Thank you 2010. I truly appreciated you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that calm and content years are still to be found. Hopefully I'll stumble on to one soon. Until then I'll just enjoy the ride. - terry