Tuesday, February 15, 2011
oh life
Oh there has been so many things that I have thought to write about lately: a fun date, Valentines, my current craving for consumerism (don't worry, its not too crazy), coping with daily traffic, my new job, the blessing of friendships, and how I pray for others....to name a few. However, by the time I get home at night my brain is ready to shut off (if it hasn't already done so). I am trying to figure out this balancing act....work, school, keeping up with the house, taking care of Sampson, and keeping in touch with my dear fella. I think it will take some getting used to. I didn't know one class alone could consume so much time. I hate to wish time away in life because it is all so precious but I gotta say I am looking forward to the end of May. I don't think I like all this complaining I am doing....maybe I should resort back to my caffeine addicted college days, because I sure could use a boost.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment