Tuesday, February 22, 2011

our kiddo


People like to post pictures and stories of their kids on their blogs all the time. Well Sampson is like a kid to us, but probably better because he doesn't refuse sleep, he hardly whines, and he behaves 98% of the time. Okay, maybe real kids have some more exciting attributes but non the less, this kid of ours is pretty tight and I think he deserves some honorable mentions on this here silly blog.

We went to my parents house this past weekend for a little family time. Sampson loves pretending to be a country dog, where he gets to roll in the dirt, dig up deer parts, and parade through the woods. I can see the look of freedom in his eyes with no fence to hold him in. During his stays there he gets a pep in his step as he enjoys constant attention and activities. He especially loves cleaning up after little toddler's messy food sessions. I always feel bad bringing him back home to lazy and lonely days sleeping on the couch...though to me that doesn't sound all too bad.

Oh the life of a dog.

No comments: