Tuesday, March 19, 2013

seven weeks.

Tis the seventh week of miss Hannah's young life! This week has been rather thrilling for the little girl as she is learning to work those tricky little hands of hers. Ah yes, the life of a baby is too exciting. 
I was just about to call it quits on weekly pictures and switch over to monthly pictures. Besides, how long can it go on for? I am thinking by week 1,345 I might just lose any followers out there. Brian convinced me to keep it up until two months. Hannah normally cries and screams when I put her on her bench, but this week she was happy as a clam. Perhaps maturing? Perhaps better timing on my part?
 I love how happy she is. She does such a great job out and about. She sits happily during church and small group and just loves observing the world around her. This weekend she sat through a whole hockey game cat napping and looking around at all the pretty lights and people. She even made it on the jumbotron twice! If she gets left too long in her bouncy seat or elsewhere alone she makes these adorable lonely chatty noises to let us know, "hey I'm still here, somebody hold me!" Unless she is sleepy she hates being faced inwards in the carrier I have. She loves looking around and loves looking at new people.
Before I know it she will be crushing this bench. Look how long she is getting, though she still has relatively short legs compared to the rest of her body. In fact, she still wears newborn pants and still can squeeze into newborn PJ's, while newborn onesies have been long gone packed away.
Oh little girl, not only do I love you, I like you a lot. You are already such a funny little kid with such a dynamic personality. The way it takes you an hour to stretch and wake up, the grunts you make, how you shake your head and make a "nuh-uh" noise, your silly little faces and chatty sounds...oh how I adore it all and think you are just the best!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She looks like she is just chiill'n. absolutely cute, cute, cute. Isn't it the best to be able to say you are loving enjoying your sweet little girl!!! We love you and miss you desperately You will be here soon and I don't know if I will ever let her go while she is here. Love you all...mom