I have always had a little seasonal depression, but this winter has been the worst yet...probably due to the fact of the freaking frozen tundra that they call New England. I want to shake it, I really do. I thought the gym would help, but now I just feel achy and cranky when I go to bed. I really could use some tips on how to kick the winter blues in the butt. I have been so sensitive about everything. Poor Brian, he puts up with a lot of my gripes, complaining, bickering, and then those full out crying sessions. I know that I have soooo much to be greatful for, and I try and concentrate on it, but at the end of the day I still feel like crawling in a ball and never coming out until the sun is shining and there is green on the trees.
Friday, February 6, 2009
Singing the Blues, the Winter Blues
I have always had a little seasonal depression, but this winter has been the worst yet...probably due to the fact of the freaking frozen tundra that they call New England. I want to shake it, I really do. I thought the gym would help, but now I just feel achy and cranky when I go to bed. I really could use some tips on how to kick the winter blues in the butt. I have been so sensitive about everything. Poor Brian, he puts up with a lot of my gripes, complaining, bickering, and then those full out crying sessions. I know that I have soooo much to be greatful for, and I try and concentrate on it, but at the end of the day I still feel like crawling in a ball and never coming out until the sun is shining and there is green on the trees.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Tanning Bed!
Post a Comment