Wednesday, December 2, 2009

My Love


I love my husband, I always do, but tonight is one of those nights where my heart is just overflowing with it. You know, that ooeyee gooyee feeling, more commonly experienced in the blooming stages of falling in love?

Our love has changed, and will continue to change. He doesn't have to woo me like he once did when I was stubborn and didn't want to be in a relationship. I am his wife, and will always stand by him. My perspective on romance has evolved, and will continue to do so.

Having my husband gently remind me that I should drink a glass of water to help my poor little floppy valve in my heart is endearing to me. He cares about my health and wants us to live a long life together here on earth.

I don't have to be completely wooed and swept off my feet, because I know I have a fantastic husband that is away from me right now missing me and completely in love with me, even in my imperfections and in our physical separation.

Thank you Brian for being there for me and being my bestest friend. Oh and if you ever feel like you need to woo me for any reason, I will always take you up on that back massage that you once said that I would receive every night of our married lifes. :-)

No comments: