Today was a beautiful fall day for Brian and fellow classmates' promotion ceremony. I was able to remove one of his shoulder boards and replace it with his new shiny two striped one. It was kinda funny, his boss bought him the wrong ones that go on a different uniform, so they hooked on crooked. He quickly took them off afterwards and put on his old ones. We hurried over to the exchange but they were sold out of the correct shoulder boards since a good handful of ensigns were being promoted. None the less, I am proud of my new Lieutenant Junior Grade husband of mine. Congrats to everyone today for making it to the next step.
Thursday, November 18, 2010
Moving On Up
Today was a beautiful fall day for Brian and fellow classmates' promotion ceremony. I was able to remove one of his shoulder boards and replace it with his new shiny two striped one. It was kinda funny, his boss bought him the wrong ones that go on a different uniform, so they hooked on crooked. He quickly took them off afterwards and put on his old ones. We hurried over to the exchange but they were sold out of the correct shoulder boards since a good handful of ensigns were being promoted. None the less, I am proud of my new Lieutenant Junior Grade husband of mine. Congrats to everyone today for making it to the next step.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment