Life is always good, just sometimes hard to realize. However, lately I have been so content and happy. I guess content is kinda a stagnant word, so I will say I am beyond content...I am great. I have truly enjoyed having Brian home this past month. We have had incredible quality time together, and more and more everyday I realize how fortunate we are to have each other. We sincerely enjoy each other, and I find ourselves constantly laughing together.
Last week we went to Florida for Thanksgiving and a wedding. Third Thanksgiving in a row for me going down to Florida for a wedding. I get a lot more emotional at weddings now that I am married, and have a better understanding of what all it means. I didn't even know the couple (Brian's old friends) and I was getting all misty eyed.
Then came the reception, and Brian's sweet dance moves. Some silly song came over the speakers, one of those songs that you just can't dance to...the kind of song that everyone quickly scatters away from the dance floor. However, one lone brave soul remained out there giving it his all with no reservations, my endearing husband. He pulled me out and started swinging me all around (remember I can't dance what-so-ever). We must of looked like the silliest pair, but I couldn't stop smiling and laughing. One of those perfect moments.
Marriage, its really special, if you let it be.
No comments:
Post a Comment