Saturday, December 4, 2010

Self Defense

I think I am pretty strong...for a girl. I lift weights and stuff, ya know, heavy stuff. I figured if a bad guy ever approached me I could take him down, probably with just one pinky. Well then came a lovely Thursday afternoon. I was cleaning the house with holiday cheer blaring from the radio, the front door open letting the radiating light shine through. Off I scurried to put away clothes in my closet. There I was organizing my clothes, color coordinating of course, when out of no where an attacker puts me in a choke hold. I know, can you believe it? Well what do you think this tough chica did? I basically hunkered down frozen in fear completely vulnerable, simultaneously allowing streams of tears to come rolling down my face. Before I can think, my husband pulls me around looks me in the eyes with the most sorrowful look and wraps me into a hug.

First off, husbands please don't try this at home and call before you come home early, its just plain out mean. Second off, time to sign up for self defense classes.

No comments: