Today marks two years of marriage for Brian and I. Its a wonderful thing! Its been a fantastic year, where we have gotten to spend more time together and get into the rhythm of married life. I could talk about how we have learned to communicate better, how we share household duties, how we argue less, how much I love him, and how pretty the flowers are that he bought me today; however my reoccurring thought of today is how much stinking fun I have with this guy.I mean how awesome is it that that I am married to my very best friend; someone that I genuinely have a splendid time being with. We laugh together everyday. We didn't have any dazzling plans today (I mean we just got back from two weeks of vacation), Instead I cooked up a mess in the kitchen and Brian bought ice cream as a anniversary treat. Then the night got wild and we cleaned out a bedroom and packed up stuff for our move. May not be a typical gals dream anniversary, but we had a grand time. We even spent a part of the evening being chased round and round the house by our ridiculously silly dog. I was laughing so hard my stomach hurt.
Whether vacationing through the Caribbean (more on that later) or digging through old childhood memorabilia at home, we truly enjoy each others company. And for that, my friends, is why I am so happy for these past two years together.
No comments:
Post a Comment