I have been wanting a stylish camera purse ever since the purchase of our new DSLR. We had bought a cheapo camera pack (its zipper broke the first week) and I had been shoving it down into my purse, or worse just tossing the camera into my purse unprotected all together. I asked Brian for a new purse for my recent birthday so he gave me a homemade coupon for 50ish dollars to buy one online (he wasn't going to dare pick one out for me). Apparently $50 doesn't go a long way when it comes to cute stylish camera purses. After relentless exploring and shopping I finally came across several blogs that offered some DIY camera purse ideas. One problem though, I don't have a sewing machine. I was almost tempted to go out and purchase one on a whim, but remembered my whole one month wait on a purchase rule. The more I thought about it I realized with the right pattern, to hide imperfections, I could get away with using fabric glue. Without further adieu I present to you my DIY tutorial for craft impaired dummies like myself:





6 comments:
LOVE IT!!! It's so cute Sarah! I think my problem is that I picked a bad purse to begin with. I think I'm going to go shopping now since it's 100 outside and the mall will be nice and cool way to spend the evening looking for a cute purse to try again.
Not that the purse I picked originally was ugly, it was kind of cute but more a tote not a purse and so it's HUGE and feels really bulky.
Not that the purse I picked originally was ugly, it was kind of cute but more a tote not a purse and so it's HUGE and feels really bulky.
wow...what a great job and it is a beautiful bag...looks fantastic!!!
forgot to say...love ya good...mom
amazing!!!
Post a Comment