Tuesday, July 3, 2012

It really is a baby!

We got to see our sweet little baby today for the first time. It was one of the coolest experiences ever. Our "little critter" is a total cutie. It definitely made pregnancy feel more real; there really is in fact a baby growing in my belly. It was neat to see the little one moving about in there. Everything looked great too, which is wonderful. I was a bit anxious going in and it was such a relief to see that tiny heart flickering.This first picture is my favorite. The little dude (or dudette) is so stretched out and relaxed. I'd say he or she likes his or her cozy home.




 In other baby related news, I am slowly starting to feel better this week. I think I jinxed myself in my last post saying I was feeling better, because a few days later things got real nasty. Hopefully I am not jinxing myself yet again, because I am finally eating a little more and hopefully gaining some lost weight. I am pretty sure I looked more like I was pregnant last summer with my beer and brawts belly than I do now.

Well there you have it folks, Baby D does exist!


3 comments:

marywick said...

Sweet sweet critter. We love you ver much! Thank you for the beautiful pics

Brent and Abigail said...

those are some great pictures. looks like a very laid baby adorable baby so far. glad you are feeling better. its all worth it in the end.

Debbie D said...

This is the first ultrasound I've seen which you can actually see a baby. These are great pictures. He or she looks adorable.