Three years ago, as of yesterday, we brought our sweet Sampson home with us. From that day on, Mr. Sampson Pants has had us wrapped around his paw. Since then our guy has acquired many beloved nicknames in our household: Sammy Sossa, Sir Pants A lot, Mr. Sampson Pants, Pan Pants, My Little Ranchero, Little Rascal, Big Guy, Little Guy, Sammy...and the list goes on.
1) Guys my special day is getting boring
2) Are you really going to tease me with this cupcake?
3) Okay great, light it again. This is real nice you guys.
4) Do I really have to take a picture with this cupcake that I probably can't have?
5) I hate you
6) You mean I can really have it?????
7) Quick gobble it up in one bite before they can stop me!
8) I'm choking! I'm choking! So delicious! So delicious!
We love our sweet Sampson. He has added so much joy to our household. Everyday we laugh at something silly he does or some cute look he gives. I love that even though he is getting up in age, loosing hearing, and having some health issues, he still has his puppy moments. Everyday he gets a little more stubborn, which makes me love him even more. Thanks Sampson for being such a great part of our family! Wait, you don't read my blog? Oh well, still love you anyways.
1 comment:
love it. and we would definitely get a dog if we could be guaranteed one just like Sampson. he is an amazing dog. or maybe we'll steal him away from you guys...i think your next assignment needs to be back here.... :)
Post a Comment